- © IKM
Received a diploma with honors of IT Engineering
and Business Administration at the Technical University Berlin and
studied one year at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Specialized
in technology management, business strategies and sustainable
development as well as in hardware architectures of information and
- Since January 2011: Research scientist at the chair of Information and Communication Management of the Technical University Berlin (Prof. Dr. Ruediger Zarnekow)
- Diploma thesis: "Green IT Strategies: A Conceptual Framework for the Alignment of Information Technology and Corporate Sustainability Strategy"
- 2009-2010: Research assistant at the Chair of Information and Communication Management (Prof. Dr. Ruediger Zarnekow)
- 2007-2009: Research assistant at the Chair of Strategic and International Management (Prof. Dr. Steger)
- 2006-2008: LEXTA Consultants Group, internship and afterwards freelance as IT Management Consultant
- © Climate-KIC
Fabian Loeser is a member of the fellow programme of the Climate Knowledge and Innovation Community (Climate-KIC).
Climate-KIC  is one of the three pillars of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT ), which spurs climate innovations and their employment in Europe. Climate-KIC is an expert and knowledge network, which meets the challenges of climate change by sharing know-how and resources to deliver innovative business and technology solutions. The Technical University Berlin is one of the research centres of the network and represents the central node of Climate-KIC Germany.
- Green IT / Sustainable IT Management
- Strategic Management
of IT Systems
- Sustainability and Competitive Strategies
|Author||Löser, Fabian and Mosavi, M|
sec. H 93
Room H 9161
Strasse des 17. Juni 135